The Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has set up a 21-Member Transition Committee, with the following people as members:
(1) HON. ENGR. MARK UCHENDU - CHAIRMAN
(2) HON. ADAORA IJEZIE
(3) HON. EMMA BUKAR IWUANYANWU
(4) HON. SIMEON IWUNZE
(5) HON. NKEIRU OLUEHI
(6) HON. ANGELA UWAKWEM
(7) HON UGOCHI NNANNA OKORO
(8) HON. IYKE NJOKU
(9) HON. CHINYERE UWANDU
(10) HON. NGOZI NWAMERENINI
(11) PROF. EDNA NJOKU
(12) HON. CHIKA EZEJI
(13) PROF. NNAMDI OBIARAERI
(14) HON. ETHELBERT IBEBUCHI
(15) COMRADE KENNETH EMELU
(16) HON. JONES UZOKA
(17) HON. LASBERY OKAFOR-ANYANWU
(18) PRINCIPAL SECRETARY - SECRETARY
(19) PASTOR HENRIENTA JACOBS
(20) HON. IKENNA EMEH
(21) BARR. NELSON EZERIOHA
✔This 21-Member Committee will interface with the Committee set up by the Governor-elect, Chief Emeka Ihedioha to ensure a hitch-free transition.
✔Meanwhile, the following programme/activities have been lined up also geared towards having a smooth transition.
■ MAY 2nd, 2019:
1. Meeting with Governor and Governor-Elect. Inauguration of Joint Committee, Tour of Government House.
Venue: Peoples House Owerri
■ MAY 3rd, 2019
2. Governor and Governor-Elect meeting with Traditional Rulers.
Venue: Ezeimo Palace
■ MAY 4th, 2019
3. Governor and Governor-Elect meeting with Christian Association of Nigeria.
Venue: CAN Headquarters
Meeting with Labour/NUJ
Venue: Labour House
■ MAY 5th, 2019
4. Governor and Governor-Elect Tour of selected Projects.
Venue for take off: People’s House
■ MAY 6th -20th – JOINT COMMITTEE REVIEW
- Ministerial Handover
- Project Tours/Assessment
- Account Reconciliation
Labour, CGC, Free Education, Ikuona Nkwo, Youths Must Work, Urban Renewal, Empowerment Programme, PPP Projects.
6 Universities, 4 Polytechnics, 2 Colleges of Education
REVIEW OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROJECTS BUILT BY IMO STATE GOVERNMENT
1. Prisons Headquarters
2. Police Headquarters
3. International Cargo Airport
4. Army, Police, Airforce, Navy hospitals
■ MAY 25th, 2019 – INTER-DENOMINATIONAL SERVICE
Governor and Governor-Elect will attend
Venue: Heroes Square
■ MAY 29th, 2019 –OFFICIAL HANDOVER
Ceremony as may be agreed by Governor and Governor-Elect.
The Governor wishes Imo people and the Governor-Elect well.
— Sam Onwuemeodo
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
#IFEANYICYMEDIA #IFEANYICYBLOG #EVENTCOVERAGE #EVENTPLANNING #EVENTMANAGEMENT © IFEANYICY.COM