The Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has appointed the following as members of the State Executive council to replace those relieved last week of their positions who are seeking elective offices in the 2019 general election.
Those appointed and their portfolio are
(1) Chief Mark Uchendu - Secretary to the Government of Imo State
(2) Mr. Kenneth Chid Ejiogu - Chief of Staff Government House
(3) Arc. Chukwuemeka Valentine Duru - Principal Secretary to the Governor
(4) Mr. Victor Nwanaforo Onyechere - Deputy Chief of Staff, Operations
(5) Barr. (Mrs.) Ijeoma Igboanusi - Deputy Chief of Staff Domestic
Commissioner nominees are:
(1) Mr. Bonaventure Akwiwu
(2) Mr. Sunny Chiadi
(3) Mrs. Esther Egburuche
(4) Mr. Patrick Nze
(5) Lady Chinyere Uwandu
(6) Mr. Kelechi Azike
(7) Mrs. Edna Okorie
(8) Engr. Chika Ezeji
Permanent Secretary Nominees are:
(1) Chukwuemeka Valentine Duru
(2) T.U.C Nwokonkwo
(3) G.E. Nnah
(4) Ogudoro E.A.
(5) Ezirim Darlington O.
(6) Chibuzo Obinna
(7) Emenalo Chikaodi R.
(8) Ozuzu P.N.
(9) Njoku John O.
The above named persons will be sworn-in on Monday, 17th September, 2018, at Sam Mbakwe Expanded Exco – Chambers, Government House, Owerri by 8:am.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor