TStv Africa

TStv Africa

The fire was said to have started after the candle burnt down and consumed a table it was placed on before spreading to the clothes beside the table.
The deceased, who were aged four years and two years respectively, were said to have been burnt after their mother left them with their elder brother, and went out to buy some items from the neighborhood.
Two of the children were suffocated by the fumes, but their elder brother was rescued and rushed to a hospital.
A resident, Moshood Ibrahim, said the fire had spread to other parts of the room before a neighbour became aware and raised the alarm.
It was learnt that the brother of the deceased, who was also in the room was, however, rescued with the support of the residents while the fire was eventually put out.


Post a Comment

Commenting is fun! Drop your comment below and please share.