TStv Africa

TStv Africa

A girl has died after being electrocuted while charging her mobile phone. She is just 18. Her name is Yoelmi Hernandez and she was killed by a fatal jolt of electricity while holding her handset while it was plugged in.

The tragic 18-year-old was unaware that the power cable had melted, leaving a wire exposed.
Yoelmi’s mother watched in horror as the girl received a fatal shock when she touched it at their home in the municipality of Consuelo, in the south eastern Dominican Republic province of San Pedro de Macoris.

So sad! 

Post a Comment

Commenting is fun! Drop your comment below and please share.