TStv Africa

TStv Africa
 


Reports show that generator fumes have wiped out the entire family of Mr. Segun Ayodele which include his wife and two children.  They were reported dead after inhaling the fumes from their own generating set supplying power were found dead after reportedly inhaling fumes from a generator kept inside a toilet in their self-contained apartment.

When Mr. Ayodele couldn't show up for work, his business partner came to check on him, only to find his corpse, and that of the children and wife. 


Reactions:

Post a Comment

 
Top