CAN was led on the courtesy visit by its President, His Eminence, Rev Dr Samson Olasupo A Ayokunle to visit the Vice-President of Nigeria.
The Christan Association of Nigeria (CAN) made five demands on the Federal Government.
The demands were handed over to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo at a closed door meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday.
The five demands, which were obtained on Thursday night include:
1. Change obnoxious curriculum that demands students study Islamic Arabic Studies
2. Arrest and prosecute murderous herdsmen
3. Arrest and prosecute those who called for the expulsion of Igbo
4. Turn our youths into Entrepreneurs
5. Stop kidnapping on our roads